SAP Production Connector (PCo)
The SAP Production Connector (SAP PCo) is a middleware that enables bidirectional communication between production systems and SAP Digital Manufacturing (SAP DM) in production. This middleware is characterised by its flexible configurability and masters a large number of standardised protocols. As a result, production data such as measured values, fill levels and other relevant information can be exchanged seamlessly between the machines and systems on the shop floor and SAP DM.
Technically, SAP PCo is based on the Microsoft .NET Framework and uses web service technologies to retrieve data from various sources and then transfer it to SAP DM. It is easy to set up using the "Configure production connectivity" app.
By using SAP PCo, production processes can be organised even more efficiently and comprehensive transparency on the shop floor can be ensured.
Benefits at a glance
- Standard interface to SAP DM
- Simple and fast configuration to connect different source systems
- Integration of one or more plants possible
- Flexible expansion through customised developments
- Needs analysis and concept development
- Expert installation and configuration of SAP PCo
- Seamless integration of SAP PCo into your existing SAP landscape and other systems
- Process consulting and customised development
- Training and knowledge transfer
- Optimisation and support
- Upgrades and updates